Sunday, November 20, 2011

TIGHTS

Hey guys welcome to the fashion blog, sorry I took ages to write anything and here I am blogging about tights my first week! But I’ve had a lot going on and I’ve been so busy.
So here it is! *Dunn dara dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn* let’s hope my blogging skills are better than my typed singing.
-Tights.
Tights are not just only a winter accessory used to hide your leg hair when you can’t be bothered to shave/wax –whatever, or to stop you shivering like a leaf when you’re out to get drunk.
This year tights have made it big and to be more precise – with stocking print. Stocking’s are usually associated with you know, sex and passion and just full on strip-iness type of thing. Accessorized correctly though and you will end up looking more sophisticated than a girl who’s sending out the message “dude LAYY MEEE.” Hah.. We have all looked like that at one point. Common, don’t lie to mehh!
Topshop has a great variety of these, with a complete print of suspenders and bows. Let your creativity run wild when choosing your tights, the more out there the better. Paired with a simple little black dress, high heels and a clutch will make you look older. It’s bold, eye catching and... Warm. We don’t want anyone catching flipping Pneumonia whilst strutting their stuff in the outdoors.
You can also purchase thigh high sock tights; if I were you I’d go to the knitted section and pick a warm color which can be paired with a long jumper and military boots. Looking comfortable whilst fashionable also plays a big role.
Below is photo of me to show you what the complete look will... well look like:

I think I can add here that Topshop has been my favorite tight supplier –how posh so far. Their tights I'm not going to lie are expensive, I spent around 13 euro on this pair last week. Believe me I could have bought 3 packets of cigarettes with that so in addition it’s a way of cutting down your nicotine addiction. Kills 2 birds with one stone guys. One stone.
Anyway, the point is kids, have fun with your tights, DO NOT PLAY SAFE, go all out, but also know how to tone down your look we don’t want you looking like a prostitute, but hey if that’s your look work it... for money... or .. Yeah.

Have a great week guys! New post should be on if I can on Wednesday till I figure out with the boss (Rita) when I shall be posting blogs.

Kisses
R.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment